Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All about the cake


This morning Bella asked if she could marry me and daddy when she gets older. Of course I said yes, not being able to imagine her in love with anyone else. She also decided she wants a Dora cake for her wedding, & a Fairy Cake for her birthday. It is all about the cake.

The things she says keep us in smiles. Does every parent think their child is as funny as we do? All I know is I wish I could remember every precious line that usually starts with, "Mom, I have a good idea" accompanied with her signature Bella hand gestures from excitement. I can't believe she will be four in a few months. It seems like yesterday we were decorating her Bee cake for her first birthday, and now she is teaching her brother how to brush his teeth, because "Big girls use flouride Dean and I am a big girl."